Know Allergy for No Allergy
Know Allergy for No Allergy
The Journal of Allergy & Therapy presents a spectrum of exciting information on various approaches adopted and their possible outcomes in allergy research including new strategies in diagnosis, therapy and prevention of allergic diseases.
Journal of Allergy & Therapy has collaborated with numerous conferences to enable the publishing of extended versions of the abstracts presented at the conference. Various Conferences like 12th International Conference on Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology. 13th International Conference on Allergy and Clinical Immunology and World Congress on Allergy and Immunotherapy have been associated with Journal of Allergy and Therapy in recent times which includes around 120Abstracts and 80 Keynote speakers who have given their valuable words.
This peer reviewed journal includes a wide range of fields and subject areas span the drug allergies, allergy, allergic rhinitis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, clinical immunology, hypersensitivity, saliva allergy, reactive airways dysfunction syndrome, irritant induced asthma, reactive attachment disorder (RADS) syndrome, oil and vitamin associated inflammation, allergy associated skin test and their interpretation, allergy test results scale, ethanol associated allergy, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) allied inflammation, asthma and anesthesia and its relation to allergy etc. to create an exciting platform for the authors and to make their valuable contribution towards the field.
With an impact factor of 0.762, Journal of Allergy & Therapy is a great platform of publishing your research, which strives to give you and your work the quality exposure and visibility.
The basic objective the Journal is to bring together academicians and experts from different parts of the country and abroad to exchange knowledge and ideas. This journal strives to provide an in-depth analysis of subjects and update the knowledge of the participants from academic/research institutions with the help of eminent scholars as Editorial Board Members.
JAT aims to bring together international scholars and enable the interactive exchange of novel fact findings, new treatment methodologies and describe emerging technologies, and directions in diagnosis and treatment of allergy and its related mechanisms through various special issues released timely.
Below is a list of the benefits you would possess by publishing with us:
- All articles will undergo a standard independent fast track peer review process.
- Each paper carries a digital object identifier (DOI), in HTML version which serves as a unique electronic identification tag for that paper. The DOI remains attached to the paper to provide a persistent identifier.
- We’re committed to global distribution of your research on innovative platforms through free email newsletters, homepage and special promotions in social networking sites like Twitter and LinkedIn, providing greater visibility and exposure to your article.
- We also ensure that your research is easy to find and cite, making your ideas and knowledge accessible to other researchers, communities and institutions around the world.
- We have planned a turnaround time goal of 7 days for Publication after acceptance.
- Global reach-nearly 4,000 institutions in 200+ countries.
- Customized publishing options including print-on-demand - best value and flexibility.
Journal of Allergy and Therapy